Friday, July 20, 2007

Hiatus

I know this is a bit of an odd post to put up now (since I've just put up two other posts in the last couple of minutes), but I'm probably not going to be posting at all for the next week or so (possibly until the start of August). I'm taking the bar exam next Wednesday and Thursday, and my studying to date has been a little lackadaisical. Hopefully I still have time to correct the situation (if I took the exam today, I would very definitely not pass), but we'll see. At any rate, I've decided that until I've taken the exam I need to completely cut myself off from my other activities--no more reading websites, reading the newspaper, etc--until after the exam so that my head is "in the game." After the bar exam, I'm traveling for a couple days (camp reunion for the weekend, then a few days with my family to celebrate my mother's 65th birthday). I probably won't have internet access during that time, but if I do I'll try and put up a few posts. I'll be back August 1 with nothing else to do until I take off for Alaska at the end of the month, so I'll return to a daily posting schedule at that point. Hope you manage to find some way to fill the 1.5 minutes you spend reading my posts here each day!

No comments: