Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finger injury

I hurt my right pinky finger playing basketball last night. Nothing too serious (probably a bad jam, but one of the guys said it looked like the finger very briefly popped out of joint before popping back into place). However, with my pinky taped to the finger next to it, I'm finding it a bit hard to type quickly. My plan is to post my thoughts on the "Elton Brand chase" tonight or tomorrow, but then I'll probably hold off until next week to finish off my evaluation of the Sixers' off-season moves (resigning our restricted free agents and filling out the roster).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is there a Dr. in the house? Anyone you can go to for a prescription for pain medication? Look around, hang out a white towel, maybe a medical professional will come and check you out.