Friday, July 6, 2007

Vegas Summer League starts today

The Vegas Summer League starts today. Annoyingly, I can't find a complete roster for the Sixers' summer league team, but a partial list of players competing includes:
2007 NBA Draft acquisitions Derrick Byars, Herbert Hill, Jason Smith and Thaddeus Young, along with Louis Amundson, Rodney Carney, Bobby Jones, Shavlik Randolph and Louis Williams.
You can also find a complete schedule, along with other summer league information, here.

What I'm really excited about is that the NBA is making all 55 games available as live video webcasts. The Sixers' first game is at 4:00 pm (EST) this afternoon, so hopefully I'll have a chance to watch the game and post some comments (but no guarantees-- I'm attending a bachelor party this weekend that starts with dinner tonight, so I might run out of time before I have a chance to post).

[Update: I found it very hard to focus on the small screen that the NBA feed was webcast on, so I didn't really follow the game. I'll try and do better for another game at some point.]

No comments: